Re: Hepl, please, I broke my sound :-(

On Sat Mar 24 18:07:15 2001 ktb wrote...

>On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 05:47:36PM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
>> broken my sound?
>>

>I have the same card and it uses -
>es1371
>ac97_codec
>kent

	Sorry that's over my head.

	How can I make certain that I have the corect modules installed. What's a
	simple way to test to see if it's working?

	I suspect that what I have done is broken Gnomes access to sound, but I am
	uncertain how to diagnose this,

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.