Re: 'setxkbmap dvorak' not working

On Saturday 24 March 2001 03:29 pm, you wrote:
> My initial thought was that 'setxkbmap' was failing because you didn't use
> the -layout switch, but 'setxkbmap [dvorak|us]' works fine here.  Sorry I
> can't be of more help.  I know that trying to hunt down keyboard problems
> in X11 is a real pain.

Thanks for the advice, but I've concluded that it's just unstable breakage,
although I still can't seem to find anything resembling a dvorak layout in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb. Do you have a line in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86 that says:
xkb_keymap "dvorak" {

?

-Adrian
(typed at 10 wpm on dvorak!)