Re: I can't see images in KDE2.1x / XFree4.02 / SID / 2.4.2 / LIBQT2

> The question is. How can I (in case qt is the problem) remove my compiled
> version and add the apt-get without destroying my entire box?

Hi,

How did you installed your compiled version? If you had compiled it withe
the command:

dpkg-buildpackage

you should have installed it with dpkg. Then you need to type:

dpkg --purge package

to deinstall. If you used make install, you have a prob. You must look into
your makefiles to find out all files that was installed and remove them by
hand. I don´t know no other way for this. Or do you used another
installation method?

A little help for your problem: If you start your konquerror with konsole
you should get a more useful error message at console to fix your probs.

Cu,

Timo