I can't see images in KDE2.1x / XFree4.02 / SID / 2.4.2 / LIBQT2

Hi,

	I have the subject's config. I have a strange problem. Either with Konkeror,
Kview, or whatever I use to see a JPG (even the background kde image) won''t
load. Kview will give me an error msg saying `image could not be loaded`.
Konqueror will simply put `missing image` image.

	The strange stuff is that I can see them in Netscape 4.76. For example the
main www.google.com logo is `blank` in konqueror. But Ok in netscape. On the
other hand if I download it, and save it on the disk, i won't be able to see
it. (even the kde background jpg i had disappeared)

	I have made a mistake. I compiled QT by hand a month ago. (and I believe
problems started then).

	The question is. How can I (in case qt is the problem) remove my compiled
version and add the apt-get without destroying my entire box?

	ANy help will be appreciated since it's very uncomfortable to work like this.

	Thanks in advance,

--
Martin Marconcini