2.4 Loopback file system mounts

Were there any changes to files that are necessary to support loopback
mounts in 2.4?  I have one iso image that I mount as a drive for Wine, and
whenever I try to mount it, it hangs pretty solid.  I have to reboot to kill
that task (no kill options I tried work on it).

I have woody, with util-linux and mount version 2.10s-2, where the
documentation seems to indicate I only need 2.10o.  Anything else necessary?
(Yes, kernel support is compiled in)

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

What is worth doing is worth the trouble of asking somebody to do.