Sid: gnomba-"smbmount not in path".. but it exists. And PAM...

Hi,

I've just updated my Sid installation, and now gnomba complains about
smbmount not existing, which isn't true.

Does someone know what the likely issue is with this?

Additionally, I am getting these annoying messages popping up everywhere:

PAM_unix[26025]: (cron) session opened for user mail by (uid=0)

Is there something I can shoot in the PAM dir to fix this?  :-)

Thanks muchly!

Kenward
--
It is not so very important for a person to learn facts.  For that he
doesn't really need a college education, for he can learn them from