Re: Cc: ing to debian-user when replying to a question

Greetings Jason, Jim, and Karsten,

    I appreciate and want to thank you for your responses. They
    certainly made me more knowledgeable about how to reply on this
    mailing list.
    All three of you said you use mutt. I have been using 'evolution'
    lately. It's very nice and I like it, but I do seem to be having
    trouble getting to make paragraphs like I want it to. I kinda gave
    up on it for now. It is a beta, and I am using the cvs version
    though. I have heard other people say they like mutt also. But I do
    not know anything about it other than it is a mail application. I am
    going to try it out though and will hopefully be using by tommorrow.

Thanks you fellow debian users!

Jimmy Richards