OT: I do not get this! (Nude, FREE, Live AMATEURS!!!!!! (fwd))

Hi,

I saw this message on the list, shocked as I am to see that it has been
tried to send to different subdomain's on my domain.

I maintain a mailserver (Postfix) and dns for the domain
sacred-key.org. There are only a few email addresses on this server, which
no one knows about except Debian mailing lists.

None of the subdomains given below exist, and I have no email accounts
like that given below.

What could have happened? I do not think they have guessed some addresses,
it is too random for that. I know that guys search mailinglists for email
addresses, but this message has also been sent to debian-user?
I do not get this!

Can someone give me some explanation for this?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan