Re: cdrom won't mount

It's not a problem with my fstab:

/dev/cdrom	/cdrom		iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noauto 	0 0

as I have not problem mounting if I reboot with 2.4.2.	And changing iso9660 to
auto, doesn't work either.

And /proc/filesystems shows:

	ext2
	msdos
	vfat
nodev	proc
	iso9660
nodev	autofs
nodev	devpts

I am just stuck with why mounting the cdrom broke under 2.2.18.

--
Is something VIOLENT going to happen to a GARBAGE CAN?