ximian gnome on unstable

Hi,
I would like to know if it's possible to install ximian/helix gnome on unstable.I cannot seem to install it using manual installation (via editing sources.list, then doing apt-get update;apt-get install task-helix-gnome) or using the sh go-gnome script provided by ximian. it bogs out and complains that I have requested an impossible situation and that task-helix-gnome cannot continue because it needs gnome-games but that cannot be installed???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks