Re: v4 x screen size and flicker

[No need to CC: me on replies. I am subscribed to the list, and read
every message I get.]

    Bill>  Done. The error message is now gone but the behavior (large
    Bill> margins and flicker) are the same. Thanks for the tip. I had
    Bill> no idea what MTRR was, but Configure.help indicated that it
    Bill> was a Good Thing.

MTRRs help improve the performance of PCI and AGP video cards, and make
X run better.

Are you sure that there is nothing wrong with your monitor ? How well
does the card and the display work under Windoze ?

I can send you my XF86Config-4 if that'll help.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com