inews

it's a misterious.
i ask my question in a some forums and get no answers.
and i see other peoples that ask the same.  silence.

some day i install potato from my cd's.
and i install inn and inews.  all fine and all work.  was.
and some day i upgrade my potato.

only 'apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade', nothing else.

my '/etc/apt/source.list':

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

inn and inews was upgraded.

inn continues to work.  i can read news, i can send news (i use gnus to do such).
but wnen i want to submit article with inews, i can't.

ivan@ive interp$ (echo "From: root@localhost"; echo "Newsgroups: local.general";
 echo "Subject: test"; echo ""; echo "test" ) | /usr/bin/inews -S -h
Can't get list of newsgroups, Invalid argument.
(Article not posted.)
ivan@ive interp$

maybe i do wrong, but anyone can help me?

--
ivan