Re: Minimum RAM Requirement.

Check out the Linux Documentation Project, it has
instructions on how to setup a system with 4 mb.  I
have followed these instructions and gotten an IBM
laptop with slightly less than 4 mb to work fine.
Although the installs start with non-debian dists the
author says that you can use almost any distro to add
more functionality after the initial barebones system
is up.

Ian