Re: Applying colors to Netscape

Lo, on Saturday, March 17, William Leese did write:

> I think I found this mentioned somewhere, something to do with editing your
> .Xresources file. Does anyone know more of this?

Well, if you're looking for X resource settings which affect Netscape, look
for a file named Netscape.ad.  On my potato system, it's in
/usr/lib/netscape/476/communicator/Netscape.ad, among other places.  This
lists all of the resources that Netscape acknowledges.

It's been a while since I've looked through that file, and it's quite
large, so I may be wrong, but I don't remember any color settings in
there.  Still, it's worth a look.

Richard