acroread won't print

Hi,

I'm having problems printing from acroread.  I use lprng with the
filter /etc/magicfilter/ljet4l-filter on an HP Laserjet 5M.  Things
print fine from the command line and I can even save the file as a
postscript from acroread and then print it from the command line yet
hitting the print button from within acroread produces no printout.  A
pop up window appears saying the job is submitted and it will go
through all of the pages saying printing page # of # yet I can never
find it in the printer's queue, it never prints and I never get any
error messages from acroread, lprng or in a system log file.

>From searching mailing list archives, seems like no one else has
ever run into this problem.  I'm at a loss for how to trace where
things are failing.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu