Re: So, anyone knows wtf Apache.pm is? Was: Re: Testing upgrade and consequences

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 02:17:08PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Have you tried running apache (not apache-perl) and loading mod_perl?
> It looks to me like you've got some problem caused by the prel 5.6
> upgrade.

Hmm, interesting... Why tf did I install apache-perl in the first place?

I purged old apache-perl with --force-depends to get a clean slate and
installed apache. Apacheconfig is still b0rken (there's a full output
in one of my previous posts if anyone's interested) so I edited config
files and finally got apache to run.

The next update that runs apacheconfig will presumably break it again,
but that's way better than rebooting your box and finding out that
apache won't start anymore.

Thanks
Dima
--
E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)
I'm going to exit now since you don't want me to replace the printcap. If you