So, anyone knows wtf Apache.pm is? Was: Re: Testing upgrade and consequences

Ok, I'm not in the mood for flamefests today so here's a serious question:

apache here fails to start with (this is from error.log)

[Wed Mar 14 12:36:15 2001] [warn] pid file /var/run/apache.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?
Apache.pm failed to load!.

Ok, here's the list of Apache.pm's I have:

odyssey:/# odyssey:/var/log/apache# grep Apache.pm /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list

1. which of these fails to load?
2. where is that configured?
3. where is that documented? (I've already seen /usr/doc/apache-perl thank you)

E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)
I'm going to exit now since you don't want me to replace the printcap. If you
change your mind later, run
    -- magicfilter config script