problems with pgpewrap in mutt testing

I recently upgraded to the newest version of Mutt in testing.  I now have a
problem when I need to encrpt an email.  Mutt complains that it can't find
pgpewrap.  I found that it does exist (in /usr/lib/mutt/).  Should Mutt have
copied that file to /usr/bin/ during the upgrade?  Obviously, this isn't
major, I can copy it manually.  Just wondering if anyone know what is
suddenly causing this?

Thanks,
Bryan Walton

--
Bryan K. Walton                        Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee...putting the E in business	          http://www.berbee.com/