IMAP and Exim

I want to set up an IMAP server, but I don't know what package to get.  I
currently have Exim working great, it sends and receives mail, but I need
access to this mail from home and from several machines, so I don't want
to use POP, but IMAP seems to be just what I'm looking for.  I'm using
woody and I looked at the available IMAP packages, but it just got me
confused.  Could someone please tell me what package I can use with Exim
and how I would configure it.

Thanks.