Re: Several questions

I'm not sure - I don't have a stock potato box here to test it out on.

If you want to test it yourself:

apt-get -s install task-kde

should tell you if the task-kde package is available under potato, as
well as the additional packages it will install =) The -s option tells
apt not to actually install anything.  It's great for test-runs.

-b3