RE: Truetype with X-tt

apt-get remove xfs-xtt && apt-get install xfstt
cp /wherever/you/store/truetype/fonts/* /usr/share/fonts/truetype
/etc/init.d/xfstt restart
add "FontPath unix/:7101" to /etc/X11/XF86Config(-4) [in the proper section]
enter X and type xlsfonts|grep ttf in a terminal to see if TrueType fonts are
available.