mp3 encoding

    Ok, I know there have been some licensing issues which is probably why so
many of these disappeared, but is anyone still doing mp3 encoding on linux? I
installed grip, but I don't have an encoder installed. What is everyone else
using?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a