Re: exim filters

 Cuando: mié, 07 de mar de 2001, a las 11:54:08 -0500
 Quien: Mike
 Que: Re: exim filters

>        personal
>
> is a shorthand for
>
>        $header_to: contains $local_part@$domain and
>
> The very first line there is where this fails when dealing
> with this list.  The To: line does *not* contain your
> address.  It contains the *list* address.

  I see. Well, I'm going to try new filters, but this time,
  I have changed the mail line:

(...)
    $h_from contains "hotmail" or
    $h_from contains "mixmail"
then
   mail
      to someuser@localhost
      subject "Re: $h_subject: probando"
      file $home/mail/.message
endif

  so never spam the list again. I'm very ashamed.

  Thanks a lot.

--
Benjamín Albiñana Pérez                                  linuxete/vimmer
Linux User Nº78177                         http://www.escomposlinux.org/