Re: ipchains problem

Is there any way to check the present value of this? I think it's already
set for 7200, but it seems to time out earlier.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin
        aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu - aperrin@igc.apc.org