TrollTech: Qt 2.3.0 released (Anti-alias for KDE)

Hi all,
 Qt 2.3.0 has the anti-alias font support. Its been released just a few
hours ago.
http://news.linuxprogramming.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-03-07-002-06-LT
.The tar.gz files are available from
ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/sources/qt-x11-2.3.0.tar.gz.
 Did anybody try this? I want to use but I am not sure how to make it
compile frm source using debian ways (any easy FM?). Should i do ./configure
&& make && make install? I have installed everything else using apt-get or
dpkg so don't want to do this. Or should I wait for the debian packages and
when are they likely to be released?
With best regards,
Kundan Kumar