OT: Anyone attending the IETF Meeting this month?

Are there any debian developers (or any linux-heads for that matter)
planning on attending the IETF conference in Minneapolis March 18-23?

I live in Bloomington and I'm interested in meeting people there (my
employer has asked me to attend).

Perhaps some key signings could occur.  Anyone have a URL to describe
the best way to organize one?

Thanks,

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.