apt-get problem

I am trying to install slrn with apt-get install slrn but I keep getting the
following message:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package slrn has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package slrn has no installation candidate
 Could someone give me an idea what is wrong. I am running Woody and up to
this point I have not had any problem with apt-get
TIA
Brad