Re: exim filters

 Cuando: mié, 07 de mar de 2001, a las 12:05:26 -0600
 Quien: ktb
 Que: Re: exim filters

>> [problem with exim filter]

> As much traffic as this list gets there is no reason to be spaming the
> list.  It's just going to piss people off.  You could also send mail to
> yourself to test.

  I was not testing. It has been an accident. I am very
  sorry.

> Look into "procmail" for your filtering needs.  You didn't
> mention what email client you are using.  People could
> guess but....

  Sorry, my english is horrible. I am not usig procmail.
  Just using exim to filter all my mail with a .forward
  file:

  # Exim filter
  if error_message then finish endif
  if $h_X-Loop contains "debian-user@lists.debian.org"
  then
     save $home/mail/debian
  endif
  (...)

  and the lines I have sent in my previous message.

--
Benjamín Albiñana Pérez                                  linuxete/vimmer
Linux User Nº78177                         http://www.escomposlinux.org/