Re: Socorro!!!

Hi,

if you want to print you need to install a printerfilter, like
MagicFilter. You need the following to print:

# apt-get install lprng magicfilter svgalib-dummyg1 gs gsfonts

During installation you will be asked for configuration. You can do it
again later with:
$ magicfilterconfig

or adapt /etc/printcap manually.

However, I do not know if you will be able to print in colours.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan