dselect/apt-get problem

Hello,

I'm using woody from ftp.fr.debian.org.

Since this morning update may obsolete/local list of packages has abnormally
become large.

In fact, there should be nearly only console-tool in it. Now every package
beginning with a letter between m and z in th alphabetical order has become
obsolete.

I suspect mistyping of my own, but I dont know how to reproduce that neither
how to correct that.

Any help is welcome

D.
--
| Dominique Rousset                | Tel    : +33 (0)5 59 92 31 71        |
| Imagerie Géophysique UMR 5831    | Fax    : +33 (0)5 59 92 31 86        |