Re: ghost for linux?

hi ya...

i assume oyu have a second disk...

( make sure its the same sized disks to keep things simple )
dd if=/dev/hda  of=/dev/hdb

-- problem with ghost and dd is that it will also copy bad block info
   from the source to the 2nd disk...
	- disks now days are good enough that "bad blocks" is not an issue

if you do NOT have a 2nd disk...but have lots of disk space left over...

	( make sure its the same sized partitions to keep things simple )
	dd if=/dev/hda1	of=/dev/hda11
	dd if=/dev/hda2 of=/dev/hda12

c ya
alvin