Re: Optical mice

Hi

Well, it is hard to say, M$ and Logitech is good.. but cheap optical mouse
are nice too. I think the most important thing is the surface that you are
going to use it on. I tried 4 different optical mice. They didn't seem to
work well on my wood grain table. (light colour) Don't really think I am
helping out.. sorry :->

Edwin Lau