Re: Outlook conversion

    Vadim> For mail only, use netscape under win to convert to standar
    Vadim> MBX format, which can be used by netscape on linux, and I
    Vadim> belive Kmail and Evolution.

or copy mail on to a imap server...

    Vadim> Anyone can recomend way to conver addressbooks?

Outlook has an export feature (sorry Outlook is broken on the Windows
computer in question, so I can't test it).

I think you could export it to excel for instance, and from there you
could export it to a comma separated format. You might even be able to
do that in one step.

>From there... I am not sure where to go ;-). I don't use Kmail or
Evolution.
--