Re: help- errno's 111 and 3

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 11:57:52AM -0500 or thereabouts, brtp wrote:
> /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_svga  failed,  no such file or directory"   so where

if that is the actual error, you should edit your configurations to point to /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA. If that file doesn't exist it is provided by xserver-svga.
If you ever have a similar problem (missing file), you could try to ask dpkg if any package provides it like this: "dpkg -S <filename>"

--
Carl Lunde
(I somehow lost my old PGP-key a few hours after I created it a few days ago, this time I've taken backup of the (new) key)