Re: Drawing diagrams of servers

re,

Russell Coker(russell@coker.com.au)@Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 02:26:01PM +0100:

> Thanks to Bram Dumolin for the reference to tkined (scotty).  I haven't
> checked it out as dia is a program dedicated to my task which seems to work
> well.

actually I didn't mention it but someone whose email didn't come through :

Danie Roux <droux@tuks.co.za>

thank him :)

--
	 People using html in email should be shot.

My father was a creole, his father a Negro, and his father a monkey; my
family, it seems, begins where yours left off.
		-- Alexandre Dumas, pere

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation.