Re: KDE2 install

> Okay, I added -
>
> Add:
>
> ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde potato main crypto optional
> qt1apps

And now I get a message stating that task-kde depends on kview and is not going
to be installed.  So, I did an ap-get install kview and kview depends on
tetex-lib (>= 1.0.6-7).  Okay, I try an apt-get install tetex-lib and it gives
me the message 'Note, selecting libkpathsea3 instead of tetex-lib'.  What is
going on here???

> And, as has already been pointed out, get
> security.debian.org added as well.

As pointed out by hogan, there is no security.debian.org for testing/woody.

Thanks again.
John.