KDE2 install

I have a woody system running xfree 4.0.2 and want to give KDE a try but
can't find the KDE package.

I checked the archives and tried 'apt-get install task-kde' but I get
the following message:

"Package task-kde has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the
conntents
of sources.list."

I figure I need to add the a location to sources.list but don't know
which site to add.  (Currently apt-get is
looking in:

ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main non-free contrib
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main non-free contrib

Thanks in advance.
John.