Re: Need /dev/usb

You'll need to create the directory /dev/usb manually, then us mknod to
create the device file.  The command would be something like:

You'll need to know the device name (obviously), and the appropriate
major and minor numbers.  Most likely you can find this information
under the Documentation directory in your kernel's source tree.

Set the permissions to whatever /dev/lp0 has.