Re: Crashed during kernel compile - now get only crc errors

"Jason N. Price" wrote:

> Anyone know what's going on here and how I can fix it or get around it?

sounds to me your hardware may be going. you can't reinstall if the boot
cd won't load. possibly overheating? bad memory? try adjusting bios settings
so they are more conseravative(slower/safer). try turning off the cpu
cache..see what happens.

and of course check your system fans be sure they are running and make sure
the system is clear of dust/dirt that can clog airways.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336