Re: Tbackup anyone?

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 11:24, Mark Phillips wrote:

> A long time ago, back in the days when I used slackware, I used a
> backup program called "tbackup".  I have been looking for the Debian
> package of it and can't find it!  Is it not packaged?  From memory it
> was quite a good program.  I can't think why it would not be packaged.
> It is released under GPL.  I haven't yet been able to find any other
> programs with quite the same functionality.  Is there something else
> better?

It doesn't seem to be in a Debian package. A google search shows that it
is available, and one site even mentions a Debian package that needs to
be installed for tbackup to run happily on Debian system. So it
shouldn't be hard to do a local install.

And if you really like it and are really froggy, you could maybe package
it?

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\