Re: FTP Question

I feel so stupid.  Next time I'll do my homework a little better.

Thanks Martin Würtele.  I didn't know that there was a
"scp" command for secure copies.  Works OK.

Thanks Carel Fellinger.  Your response got me thinking,
and after checking, I don't have a "fptd" installed!!

I installed "profptd" and all is well in ftp land.

Thanks for the quick responses.

-=[cwa]=-
--
Christopher W. Aiken