Re: kde2 screen is wht w/ no icons help!!!

    Nick,

This was pointed out on the debian-kde list. Run
dselect - update your list and follow the rest of the
menu. after that. log back into kde, should be mo-better.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074