Re: apt-get (shellutils on hurd)

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:08:00 +0100, studenten wg wrote:

>everything works fine but i just wanted to know what it means...

"Hurd" is a GNU operating system, it probably just means the program you're
installing is contained in the "shellutils" package under Hurd (altho I dunno
why it telly you so)...

PS: Please fix your fullname, thanks.

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\