Re: Which IMAP server to use?

Hi there,

I use courier-imap which I find is fine: my big debian-user mail box often
swells to >2000 messages and it takes about 12 seconds to fetch them all.

I use postfix, delivering locally, the .forward file points to maildrop, which
filters the emails into the correct mailboxes which I then access through mutt.

It works pretty well! ;-)

hope this helps

Matthew