Re: *.gz

Hi,

it surprises me that only a few people suggested zless. There are more 'z'
tools which come when you install the gzip package. There is also zcat,
zdiff, zdump, zgrep (just type 'z' and press tab twice).

And, even more handy sometimes, ghostview decompresses files
automatically, so you can do:
gs unzip-howto.ps.gz

Works fine. There is no need to decompress all the documents.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan