1/2 fixed Re: Looking for missing pamlibs....

I bit more reading reveals that I needed the following

export EXTRALIBS="-lpam -ldl"

It now builds and runs fine.  I still have the problem of netscape
reporting an error in imap commands from the imapd server.  Exiting NS and
running it again fixes the problem but this is way too cumbersone...

Auth is not being supported but the followign was set in the makefile:
 AUTH_CRAM_MD5=yes
 AUTH_PLAINTEXT=yes