Re: tcptrace

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 04:37:05PM -0800, Bill Wohler wrote:
>   Is anyone working on a package that includes tcptrace?

I've just done some digging at www.debian.org but haven't come up with
anything.  It doesn't look like it's packaged or being worked on.  I
have downloaded it, but I can't make it build.  I can't even get it to
build on FreeBSD, which is where they do the development...  8^(

If I can get it to build, then I may package it.  It definitely looks
interesting.

>   I just read about it in the February, 2001 issue of ;login:. It's

Now why haven't I received that yet?  Argh.

noah