Offer for Offshore Software Development

Dear Sir / Madam,
This is to inform you that ICIS Computer Networks, is a reputable Software Development firm based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is our trust that our highly experienced developers have expertise and capability to write software according to your system design or prototype and to convert your old program in Java, Visual Basic and Access / SQL Server combination. We are serving our customized software to various local companies in Dhaka, Bangladesh and also to some companies in Holland and Ireland.

We develop customized software locally by using JAVA, Microsoft Visual Basic as front-end programming languages and SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access as database tools in the Back-end.

For your kind attention, in our country (Bangladesh) labor cost is lower than its standard. So we can offer you very competitive price in contract or sub-contract basis for any project. Our services are assured with absolute confidentiality, efficient services and in-time delivery.

If you think we could become your partners in software development please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be very much pleased to get an opportunity from your organization to prove our worth.

We look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely yours,

Mohd. Mamunul Hoque
Sr. Executive,