XFree86 broken.

Hi!

I was just beginning to feel comfortable with Debian, when my
X configuration broke down.  I tried to remove XFree and install it again,
but there is too many dependency problems.  It looks like the package
database
is really screwed up.  Just about whatever I try to do, I get some
complaints
about broken dependecies.  I think maybe some of the dependent files, have
been upgraded
to newer versions (testing or unstable), but after several late hours
yesterday, I was not
able to fix it.  Anybody have some usefull tips?  Sorry, that I don't
include much usefull
information here (error messages, logs etc), but I'm using windows when I
write this mail.
(depressing...)

Eivind