Testing + libglide3?

Hi,

I'm running testing, and just upgraded XFree86 to 4.0.2 yesterday.  I
would really like to be able to benefit from libglide3, since I understand
that it makes use of DRI.

Unfortunately, libglide3 is in unstable, and dependencies would lead to
a pretty massive upgrade (25 packages upgraded, 13 newly installed, 51 to
remove).  Is there any better way to get it?  Or should I just take a deep
breath and make my system a testing-unstable hybrid?

--
David Steinberg                             -o)
Computer Engineering Undergrad, UBC         / \